2013 Tulsa State Fair
Every fall you can always count on the Tulsa State Fair as a staycation activity. This year features a lot of attractions, live entertainment, rides, the PRCA Rodeo, Disney on Ice, and whole lot more. There’s so much to do and see that it does take several visits to see and do it all. Ready to head to the fairgrounds? Before you do, take a moment to read over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission to the 2013 Tulsa State Fair. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Tulsa State Fair listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Mega Ride Pass which gets you unlimited rides for one low price. Purchase your Mega Ride Pass early before the start of the Tulsa State Fair and you can save $10 off the regular price.
- Purchase a copy of the 2013 Tulsa State Fair coupon book. It costs just $5 and with it you get over $300 worth of coupons to use at the fair.
- Visit the Tulsa State Fair on opening night and everyone gets in for just $1 admission.
- Stop by any local Arby’s or Mattress Firm store and pick up a coupon for $5 off wristbands for select nights during the Tulsa State Fair.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time online and save $4 per person versus the regular gate admission price.
- If you visit the Tulsa State Fair during the week, Monday through Thursday, and you can save $2 off the cost of your admission to the fair.
- If you are in the military be sure to mention this and show your military ID and you will save $4 off the cost of your admission to the Tulsa State Fair.
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this as well and you will save $4 off the total cost of your admission.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter or follow the Tulsa State Fair on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- When purchasing your tickets online, be sure to check for coupon codes. You should notice a coupon code box at the bottom right of the checkout page. Enter the coupon in there and then click apply coupon. You should then see the discount appear right above.