Tulsa Air and Space Museum
This area is known for its rich aviation history so why not include a visit to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum as part of your Oklahoma staycation. The museum is located on North 74th East Avenue, right across from the Tulsa Zoo and Living Aquarium. It’s an easy day trip from Oklahoma City! Besides the aviation exhibits, there’s also the James E. Bertelsmeyer Planetarium, programs, camps, and more. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They should help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also see a list of the latest available coupons for the Tulsa Air and Space Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check with the Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department. They offer a few coupons for some attractions in Oklahoma including the Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for attractions, shopping, and dining including 2-for-1 coupons for the Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership card and receive $2 off your general admission ticket to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and you will receive $2 off your general admission ticket.
- If you are a student you can also save $2 on your admission to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum when you show your student ID. Kids ages 4-12 will save $5 on general admission tickets.
- Seniors 62 and over will also receive a $2 off discount on admission to the museum.
- Get a membership to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum. A family membership pays for itself in just 2 visits! You also get a 10% Discount on educational classes, camps, parties, and more.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter or follow the Tulsa Air and Space Museum on Facebook for the latest news, updates, and promotions.